The communication strategy answers the question of how your company’s and/or brand’s goal can be conveyed in a way that is effective and easily comprehended. Defining the target audience, selecting media and communication formats, outlining timing and budget – we examine these factors, and the effect they have on each other, in order to create a concrete plan of action for a successful roll-out.
- Who?Target AudienceWhom should the communication reach
- What?MessageWhat does the communication contain
- How?Formate.g. Interview, Talk, Press Release, Video
- Where?Mediae.g. Newspaper, TV, Twitter, Facebook
- When?Schedulinge.g. Deadlines, Frequency, Timeline
- How much?Budgete.g. Personnel Costs, Media Budget, Fees, Production Costs